Well today I started to move into Github. I thought I would take one of the packages I created and use often and get it up there first. I spent a bit of time re-writing the scripts so that they emulated what used to happen in the Package Installer. That said, it didn’t take long and now makes it much easier to make custom edits, creates transparency as to what is happening, and allows me to push updates without needing to re-create links on my blog.
So without further ado here is the link to my first repo.
I am still tweaking how things look and need to add more info but this at least gets something going. The OSXNewUserSetup replaces my package called NewUserFixes.